Lingfield Golf Facilities
• A split level putting green
• Short game practice area with bunkers
• Chipping area
• Driving range with covered teaching bay
• Swing Studio
• New clubhouse and golf lounge with view over the racecourse and golf course.
• New Pro shop with club fitting service featuring premium golf brands.
The golf course itself is a challenging 18 hole, 72 scratch over 6487 yards and is set in 200 acres of Surrey Parkland. It offers a great round of golf to players of all abilities with its different tee positions plus a good selection of bunkers, wind funnels and water features.
The course hosts a prestigious PGA EuroPro Tour event and was previously the home of the Surrey PGA Open for three consecutive years.